Salty Prana Retreat Center

Uluwatu, Bali


Our secluded location sits high on the Bukit Peninsula in Uluwatu overlooking the beautiful blue sea with views stretching on towards Nusa Penida. Amazing sunrises and sunsets as both shalas have unblocked views over the ocean towards the east and south.

The stunning energy of Bali is captivated in the retreat space which makes it the ideal place to host your tropical retreat with an authentic Bali experience.

We invite you to share your passions with us cresting an unforgettable and unique retreat. Our onsite manager and retreat planner can assist you in customizing your retreat to fit your groups needs and requests, such as accommodation, yoga, catering, external activities and spa treatments.

retreat center Bali



Are two Surfers and Yogis that have found home in Uluwatu after travelling around the world to chasing waves and teaching yoga.


Our vision is to create a grounded and safe space for Communities to gather together. A place where everyone feels welcome and at home.


every wave of life reach
us for a reason


retreat center Bali



We can house maximum 24 guests. Our Room configurations are as follows:

  • ROOM 1-8 -Single/Double/Twin Share
  • ROOM 9 & 10 – Quad Room


If your retreat has over 24 guest or you book a lot
of private rooms, we can organise accommodation with a neighbouring hotels and homestays to find extra beds within a minute’s walking distance to the centre.



175sqm open air rooftop shala surrounded by glass railings gives a sense of practicing in the clouds. With unblocked views of the ocean, you will feel as if you are flowing above the waves!


80sqm enclosed air-conditioned shala with everything you need to hold your lectures and satsang in peace and comfort. The studios are equipped with yoga mats, cork blocks, straps and bolsters. There is also a great sound system in both, with a microphone for the larger space and a projector in the airconditioned shala to host your lectures and theory classes in comfort. There are dedicated toilets and shower for these. For yoga teacher trainings we have a skeleton and whiteboards to help facilitate the detailed .classes

retreat center Bali


Salty Prana has a private 15-person sauna and 2 ice baths of differing temperatures 3.c and 8.c. Guests have access to these at all times during the day. Our large inground pool is surrounded by 75msq of beautiful teak decking from Java. The perfect spot to enjoy a coconut and soak up the amazing Bali weather in-between classes. The deck is surrounded by lush tropical gardens, grass and coconut trees

retreat center Bali



Included in the price is breakfast for up to 24 guests + facilitators


Our amazing team creates fresh, organic, locally sourced vegan and vegetarian food, with a menu designed by one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading professional chefs (Craig is also a yogi so he has had this in mind when creating the menu)

Fair prices

All other meals are charged at $7 USD per person per meal. We have an onsite café offering up barista coffee, smoothies, coconuts and other drinks and juices at extra charges for your guests.


For our opening year Salty Prana Retreat Center has the rates of $1000 USD per night for the whole centre including breakfast for 24 guests + facilitators.

For retreats lasting over 7 days, a $50 discount per day is applicable for the second 7 days (day 8-14) and a $100
discount for any days after that(day 15+).

All prices are subject to 10% Government Tax and 12.5% service charge.


yin yoga teacher training Bali


Please fill in the form below and our team will get back to you with all the details.


10% of your total booking is to be paid within 5 days of when the invoice is sent as a deposit to secure the booking. This first deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. An additional payment of 40% of your total booking is due 4 months prior to the retreat check-in date. This second deposit payment is non-refundable and non-transferable. The remaining 50% of your total booking is due 2 months prior to retreat check-in date. This final payment is non- refundable and non-transferable. Failure to make any of the required payments detailed above by the due dates will entitle Salty Prana to cancel your booking, whereupon all payments will be kept. Final guest numbers, food allergies, and daily schedule to be confirmed at 14 days prior to retreat check-in.

All cancellations must be made in writing. All deposits and payments are non-transferrable and nonrefundable.

Payment can be made via bank transfer or credit card Bank transfers do not attract a payment fee Credit card/Pay Pal payments attract a 3% payment fee. All payment fees are the responsibility of the guest.Please contact us to verify payment information.

retreat center Bali yoga


We are looking forward to have you in Bali soon.

Matur Suksamah

Stay Salty

yin yoga teacher training Bali