Our retreat center Bali is in a secluded location sits high on the Bukit Peninsula in Uluwatu overlooking the beautiful blue sea, with views stretching on towards Nusa Penida. Amazing sunrises and sunsets as both shalas have unblocked views over the ocean towards the east and south.
The stunning energy of Bali is captivated in the retreat space which makes it the ideal place to host your tropical retreat with an authentic Bali experience.
We invite you to share your passions with us cresting an unforgettable and unique retreat. Our onsite manager and retreat planner can assist you in customizing your retreat to fit your groups needs and requests, such as accommodation, yoga, catering, external activities and spa treatments.
Learn more about the retreat center Bali below!
Are two Surfers and Yogis that have found home in Uluwatu, Bali after travelling around the world to chasing waves and teaching yoga.
Our vision is to create a grounded and safe space for communities to gather together. With out a doubt, a place where everyone feels welcome and at home.
We can house maximum 24 guests. Our Room configurations are as follows:
If your retreat has over 24 guest or you book a lot of private rooms, in this case, we can organise accommodation with a neighbouring hotels and homestays to find extra beds within a minute’s walking distance to the centre.
175sqm open air rooftop shala surrounded by glass railings, undeniably gives a sense of practicing in the clouds. With unblocked views of the ocean, you will feel as if you are flowing above the waves!
80sqm enclosed air-conditioned shala with everything you need to hold your lectures and satsangs in peace and comfort. Both studios are equipped with yoga mats, cork blocks, straps and bolsters. There is also a great sound system in both, with a microphone for the larger space, whereas there is a projector in the airconditioned shala to host your lectures and theory classes in AC luxury. Additionally, there are dedicated toilets and shower for these rooms. For yoga teacher trainings we have a skeleton and whiteboards to help facilitate the detailed classes
Salty Prana Retreat Center Bali has a private 15-person sauna and 2 ice baths of differing temperatures 3.c and 8.c. What’s more, your guests have access to these at all times during the day. Our large inground pool is surrounded by 75msq of beautiful teak decking from Java. The perfect spot to enjoy a coconut and soak up the amazing Bali weather in-between classes. Further, the deck is surrounded by lush tropical gardens, grass and coconut trees
every wave of life reaches
us for a reason
At the retreat center Bali breakfast is included in the price, with, all other meals are charged at $7 USD per person per meal. Furthermore, we have an onsite café offering up barista coffee, smoothies, coconuts and other drinks and juices at extra charges for your guests.
For our opening year Salty Prana Retreat Center Bali has the rates of $1000 USD per night for the whole centre including breakfast for 24 guests + facilitators.
For retreats lasting over 7 days, a $50 discount per day is applicable for the second 7 days (day 8-14) and a $100 discount for any days after that(day 15+).
All prices are subject to 10% Government Tax and 12.5% service charge.
Our retreat center Bali is a sacred space where you can reconnect with your inner self and embrace the harmony of body and mind. Nestled amidst the lush tropical surroundings of Uluwatu, our retreat offers a haven for yoga and yin enthusiasts seeking balance and rejuvenation.
Please fill in the form below and our team will get back to you with all the details.
To book your retreat at Salty Prana Retreat Center Bali please fill out the form and our bookings team will reply directly.
10% of your total booking is to be paid within 5 days of when the invoice is sent as a deposit to secure the booking. This first deposit is non-refundable. An additional payment of 40% of your total booking is due 4 months prior to the retreat check-in date. This second deposit payment is non-refundable. The remaining 50% of your total booking is due 2 months prior to retreat check-in date. This final payment is non- refundable and non-transferable. Final guest numbers, food allergies, and daily schedule to be confirmed at 14 days prior to retreat check-in.
All cancellations must be made in writing. All deposits and payments are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
Payment can be made via bank transfer or credit card.
Bank transfers do not attract a payment fee Credit card/Pay Pal payments attract a 3% payment fee. All payment fees are the responsibility of the guest.
Please contact us to verify payment information.
We are looking forward to have you in Bali soon.